brideclick 2

DIY Sweet Favor Boxes

A couple Christmases ago, my friend Maddy and I created these seasonal treat boxes using simple wooden boxes we found at a craft store. Well, if you liked that post, you'll love this Spring-y version I found on MSW. We chose to stain our boxes for a darker, Winter vibe but Martha's natural version is perfect for warmer weather.
In this example, the box is used for wedding goodies while ours was for holiday treats. This craft is so easy, that you really could use them for anything. And, if you give them to kids for special surprises, you could reuse the boxes over and over again and simply switch out the contents to fit the occasion.

images via The Bride's Guide

1 comment:

Jess said...

Such a neat idea, and I would love for someone to send me those macaroons!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...